DIN 605 Bolts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- The DIN 605 bolt is widely used in the production of furniture and construction as fasteners for wooden and metal structures. Has a square headrest and incomplete thread, which helps prevent scrolling during installation. It is made of carbon steel with zinc coating. A bolt DIN 605 of strength class 3.6 and 4.6 is produced.
- GOST 7786.
- DIN 605 Bolts are Flat Head Countersunk Square Neck Bolts.
- Bolt DIN 605 belongs to the category - furniture bolts.
- The bolt DIN 605 has a countersunk head and a high square edge.
- A special feature of this bolt is the complete thread, which ensures a reliable fastening of the entire structure.
- Thanks to the anti-corrosion coating, the fasteners perfectly tolerate humidity.
- In the process of mixing metals, a carbon steel is used to make the bolt.
- The furniture bolt has high adhesion, and therefore they are used not only in the furniture industry, but also in the foundry in the production of heating boilers.
- Bolts made of high-strength steel can be used in products that are subject to intense thermal stress.
- The bolt is designed for fastening wooden and straight metal structures.
- A square base is necessary to prevent involuntary scrolling in the seats.
|Nominal diameter d|
Pitch of thread, P
Height of threaded part, b, not less than
Diameter of the threaded part of the bolt, ds, no more than
Head height with head, f, not more than
Head diameter, dk, not more than
Length of the head of the head, v, not more than