DIN 580 Bolts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A4 / A2
- The eye bolt DIN 580 is widely used in all industries for the transport of goods, stretching and suspension of goods, equipment components and mechanisms. The bolt is mounted in a hole with a metric thread and is also easily dismantled.
- GOST 4751, ISO 3266.
- DIN 580 Bolts are Lifting Eye Bolts.
- The DIN 580 fish-bot is made of high-strength steel.
- Equipped with a ring and shoulder.
- The ring allows to use fasteners with full metric thread from M6 to M100 in the engineering industry.
- The eyebolt can be used in everyday life, namely: it is ideally suited as a latch for the car lift.
- In addition to the automotive industry, the eyebolt can be used to transport very heavy materials when rigging.
- The maximum permissible load varies from 30 kg to 35 tonnes.
- The principle of functioning of the eyebolt is that when rigging it is very difficult to create a reliable fastening, but with a lifting eye bolt, lifting the cargo, fixing the general purpose, and using the construction and installation tools has become much more convenient.
- After installing the eyebolt, the load is suspended from the hook using a hook or a fire rifle with a nut.
|Bolt settings||Nominal thread diameter D1|
|Pitch of thread, P||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2.5||3||3.5||4||4,5||5||5.5||6th||6th||6th||6th|