DIN 555 Nuts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- The hexagonal nut DIN 555 has found its application in machine building and various other industrial and manufacturing fields. Provides a reliable connection of fasteners in the presence of dynamic influences and vibration. Nut DIN 555 is manufactured with a strength class 5.0
- DIN 555 Nuts are Hexagon Nuts with different head types.
- Thanks to the standard form, you can do without additional manipulation and the use of specialized equipment. It is quite enough of a conventional spanner.
- Due to the small size, the nut can be used in conditions of limited installation, for example, when working in various ventilation and engineering mines.
- Manufactured according to German standards and technologies, from high-tech steel with anti-corrosion coating, therefore guarantees durability and high performance.
- Provides a reliable and strong connection of structures and parts.
- Simplifies and speeds up the installation / dismantling process.
- It is recommended for structures subject to various destructive effects, such as vibration or mechanical damage.
|Nut parameters||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.8||1||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2||2.5||2.5||2.5||3||3|
|Diameter of circumscribed circle e, not less than||8.63||10.89||14.2||18.72||20.88||24.49||26.17||29.56||32.95||35.03||39.55||45.2|
|Turnkey size, S||8||10||13||17th||19||22||24||27th||thirty||32||36||41|