DIN 436 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- The DIN 436 washer is widely used in the construction industry, production, and instrument engineering as a spacer between wood surfaces, protecting them from deformation, and increasing the bearing surface.
- Also Used in assemblies of metal structures and mechanical components where it is important to obtain the most reliable and durable connection.
- DIN 436 Washer is Square Washer.
- Durability in use and the possibility of repeated use.
- The washer DIN 436 is made according to requirements and standards, high-quality steel grades were used.
- Increased resistance to corrosion, fastening element can be used in conditions of high humidity.
- Using the washer allows you to create the most durable and reliable connection.
- Completely eliminated the possibility of self-debunking fasteners, even when subjected to vibration loads.
- The fastening element allows you to connect metal structures together quickly and with minimal physical effort.
- Provide excellent fastening for fixing vertical and horizontal bases.
- ISO 7094.
- Excellent fittings for fixing products made of wood, as well as plastic.
- The wide form of the washer allows to reduce the impact of operational loads on the joint site, completely eliminates the possibility of deformation of the bases.
|Puck parameters||Used thread diameter|
|Length of face, a||thirty||40||50||60||70||80||90||95||100||110||125||135||140||150||160|
|Width of washer, s||3||4||5||5||6th||6th||6th||6th||6th||8||8||8||8||10||10|
|Nominal diameter, d1||eleven||13.5||17.5||22||24||26th||thirty||33||36||39||42||45||48||52||56|