DIN 432 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- Lock washer DIN 432 is applicable in the fields of mechanical engineering, instrument making, construction and industry for fastening various structural elements, protecting them from self-unfastening under dynamic influence. It is made of steel and non-ferrous alloys.
- DIN 432 Washer is an External Tab Washer.
- The washer DIN 432 is made in accordance with modern requirements. The production uses stainless steel or galvanized steel, which provide the fastening element with increased protection against corrosion.
- The use of the washer completely eliminates the self-loosening of the fasteners as a result of the formation of dynamic forces.
- Lightness and speed of use when making fastenings.
- You can make a connection using a washer on surfaces of any type, regardless of the way they are located.
- Excellent performance, durable and reusable after dismantling
- Used in construction, mechanical engineering, instrumentation for fastening structural elements made of metal, plastic or wood.
- After the installation, a durable, reliable and durable connection is ensured.
- You can use the washer when fastening with screws, bolts, self-tapping screws.
- Fastening can be made on the vertical or horizontal plane of the structure being connected.
|Thread diameter of the fastener||Puck parameters|
|Inside diameter, d||Outer diameter, d1||Thickness, s||Height, h max.||f||g|