DIN 404 Screw
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- DIN 404 screw is applicable in such areas as machine building, instrument making, as well as industrial and industrial sectors for bonding structural elements from various materials. Screw DIN 404 is used as a filling machine. In the head of the screw there are holes for the installation of the sealing rope.
- DIN 404 Screws are Capstan Screws.
- Screw DIN 404 less common type of fasteners, mainly used for sealing operations.
- The screw has the following design: an enlarged cylindrical head with small holes that are used for sealing.
- It is recommended to use together with a safety wire.
- The radial holes are located on one side of the longitudinal slot, which fits under the screwdriver SL3 - SL6.
- Thanks to galvanic treatment, the screw DIN 404 is able to withstand enormous loads, low and high temperatures, and can also be used in high humidity conditions.
- The screw is used to create a controlled fastening, i.e., it is universally used to seal individual elements of electro-water accounting.
- It can also play the role of an excellent connecting fastener, in the absence of holes for fixing the control wire, the surface of one and the second part is equipped with two DIN 404 sealing screws and a seal is attached between the screws.
|Screw settings||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.4||0.45||0.5||0.7||0.8||1||1.25||1.5|
|Head diameter, dk||3.8||4,5||5.5||7th||8.5||10||13||16|
|Head height, k||3||3.5||4||5||6.5||8||10||12.5|
|Height of radial head opening, dn||1.2||1.2||1.5||2||2.5||3||4||5|
|Slot width, n||0.5||0.6||0.8||1||1.2||1.6||2||2.5|
|Thread length, b||16||18||19||22||25||28||34||40|
|Length of screw, l, min.||5||5||4||5||6th||8||10||12|
|Length of screw, l, max.||18||25||thirty||40||50||50||55||60|
We can manufacture and export DIN 404 Screw as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us