DIN 1587 Nuts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4, Brass, Plastic
- The cap nut DIN 1587 is used in the machine structure and in the manufacturing of furniture for a more decorative and finished appearance in various designs as the end of metric rods.
- The DIN 1587 Nuts are available with strength class of 6 and 8, covered with zinc, nickel and chromium.
- DIN 1587 Nuts are Hexagon Domed Cap Nuts.
- Allows giving the design a more finished and attractive look.
- It is made of high-tech steel, so it can be used in heavy operating conditions.
- It is designed for heavy loads.
- Does not require the use of specialized equipment, such as a welding machine.
- Simplify and accelerate the installation process.
- Safely protect the threaded connections from harmful substances, as well as hands and other parts of the body from getting various injuries.
- Small sizes allow the use of a nut in conditions of limited installation.
- Nut GOST 11860-85
- Designed for structures operated under high vibration and other destructive influences.
- Before proceeding to work, it is important to choose the correct length of the fastening element so that it corresponds to the depth of the threaded hole of the nut.
|Nut parameters||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.7||0.8||1||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2||2.5||2.5||2.5||3|
|Turnkey size, s||7th||8||10||13||16||18||21||24||27th||thirty||34||36|
|Diameter of circumscribed circle, not less than, e||7.66||8.79||11.05||14.38||17.77||20.03||23.35||26.75||30.14||33.53||37.72||39.98|
|Nut height, h||8||10||12||15||18||22||25||28||32||34||39||42|
|Depth of a thread, t||5.26||7.21||7.71||10.65||12.65||15.65||17.65||20.58||24.58||25.58||28.58||30.5|
|Face height, m||3.2||4||5||6.5||8||10||eleven||13||15||16||18||19|