Cross Knurled Brass Inserts
- Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Suitable for installation with wide range of Thermoplastics, used where high pull out resistance is required.
- Used for fitting and fastening electronics products, surgical instruments, automotive parts and optical products.
- Ideal for use in punched or drilled holes.
- Double Ended, Assist Automatic Feeding, Increased Pull Out and Torque Performance.
- Self-Aligning and hence aid installation process.
- Increases products life span under operating condition without any fatal error.
- Tapered design reduces installation time.
- Exceptional Torque Strength is achieved as the insert’s knurled body expands filling the hole.
- Install ultrasonically or with heat driver.
- Thread area is enclosed eliminating leakage past the threads from either side of the application.
- Superior Thread Strength is provided due to our internal rolled thread manufacturing process.