BWC Cable Glands
Brass, Aluminium, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Nickel Plated Brass
Brass BS 2874 CZ121 Pb3
Application of BWC Cable Glands
- For use with single wire armour, wire braid, steel tape armour, elastomer and plastic insulated cables.
- Suitable for used in mines and quarries industries.
- Designed for applications in the tertiary sector, requiring proper support of cables.
- It is also used with SWA extruded bending Cable Type.
- Provides electrical continuity via armoured wire termination.
- Used for preventing mechanical damage or wires and cables.
Benefits of BWC Cable Glands
- Provides armour clamping using one clamping arrangement for all armour and braid types.
- Provides a seal on the cables inner sheath.
- Provides a cable retention, low smoke and fume, zero halogen seal onto cables outer sheath.
- Also available with longer body which protects armour wires from impact.
- It is coated and plated as per custom needs.
- Available in both loose piece & packed form for various needs.
- Simple, Effective and Two Part Arrangements.
- Direct and Remote Installation.
- Permanently Crimped.
- Low Impedance Earth Termination.
- EMC Tested.