Brass Wood Inserts
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
- Provide superior holding power in all applications.
- Ideal for applications where assembly/disassembly could cause thread stripping or erosion.
- Provides strong machine threads while protecting soft woods and wood material like pine and composition board, against splitting and splintering.
- Used in conjunction with production drivers which provides a method of accurately installing inserts at various heights and positions in a moulding.
- Easy to install.
- Three equidistant cutting flutes, Lead on both ends.
- Free Running Internal Thread, Reduced outward stress, Improved Axial alignment.
- Provide a precise depth during installation.
- A variety of standard internal thread sizes and multiple lengths are available to meet the needs of nearly any application.
- Designed to prevent stripping and thread erosion.
- The balanced cutting load of the Insert reduces side thrust caused by predominantly only one cutting edge.
- Brass Threaded Wood Inserts press into place for quick and easy installation in soft woods like composition board, pine, and MDF.
- Wood Insert incorporate a flange which prevents splitting of covered surfaces and driving the Insert Nut in too far.
- Distribute stress over a greater surface area to minimize splintering, splitting, and thread erosion.