Brass Truss Head Rivets
Material: Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Aluminium
- Used in areas where minimal clearance exists above the head.
- Mostly used to fix metal lathe with metal studs.
- Ideal for fixation of soft or brittle sub constructions.
- Optimal for applications of varying thickness requiring high shear and tensile strengths in truss head rivet.
- Available with a combination of Phillips and Slot type.
- The adjusted screws enable little gap along-with an additional large bearing surface.
- Blunt-ended specially designed rivets can be easily inserted into a suitable nut as well as in a tapped hole.
- The dual locking grooves on the mandrel provide excellent resistance to vibration as well as impressive shear strength and weather resistance.
- Pre-tapped to create a mating thread for the rivet.
- Can’t withstand weight as compared to pan or round heads.
- The rivet offers excellent hole fill, generous grip range, pressure tight seal, and flush breaking mandrel regardless of material thickness.
We can manufacture and export Brass Truss Head Rivets as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us