Brass Battery Terminals
Brass Bullet Terminals
Non Insulated Brass Terminals
Insulated Brass Terminals
Copper Battery Terminals
Brass Ring Terminals
Brass Blade Terminals
Deutsch Connector Terminals
Brass Terminal Blocks
Brass Splice Terminals
Weatherproof Connector Terminals
- Brass, Copper, Aluminium, Brass Strips, Alloy, Copper zinc alloy, Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or BS 249 Type (I) or High Grade.
Application of Brass Terminals
- In low voltage devices (fuse switches, fuse bases, insulation disconnecting switches) and bus bars for connecting sector multi-wire cable wires, sector solid cables and round solid wire cables.
- Direct connection of wires to the current bar and Panel Boards.
- Creating flexible connections between current bars of the individual phases.
- For connections with high mechanical strength and conductivity (weak heating).
- Used in inventers, earth moving equipment, electric and energy meters.
- Brass Terminal blocks majorly used in building circuit protections such as MCB, Switchgears, Circuit breaker, RCD etc.
Benefits of Brass Terminals
- High-Quality of execution.
- Resistance to current (rated, shorting).
- Mechanical strength, including bending, drawing.
- Very good resistance to increase in temperature.
- Also available in High torque of 35 Nm and 40 Nm.
- Resistance to corrosion and wear.
- The parameters of brass terminals considerably exceed those of the currently used aluminium terminals.
- Lack of reams and shrinkage porosity in the cast and strengthening the surface layer.
- The design of the terminal enables its installation on a copper current bar at various angles, vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- Two terminals may be installed at the same time for a larger number of cables, taking into consideration the long-term current rating.
- The design of the terminal allows its installation on a bar of any cross-section. In case of connected bars.
- Eliminates any possibility of stripped threads in the lower half of the case itself, which in turn ensures a tighter, more secure connection between the terminal and the contact plate.
We can manufacture and export Brass Terminals as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us