Brass Tappex Type Inserts
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
- Used as self-cutting thread inserts in thermoplastics, glass-fibre reinforced plastics (GRP) and thermosets.
- Used in pre-drilled holes in foams and wood.
- Creation of a high strength thread in plastic & wood.
- Wear-free, Versatile and anti-corrosion.
- Allowing repeated tightening and loosening of bolted fastenings.
- Various installation opportunities.
- Installation Process: Pressing-In, ultrasound embedding, heat embedding (local melting of the plastic).
- Excellent performance in foam materials where flashing is a greater problem due to the searching nature of the plastic.
We can manufacture and export Brass Tappex Type Inserts as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us