Brass Tappex Type Inserts
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
- Used as self-cutting thread inserts in thermoplastics, glass-fibre reinforced plastics (GRP) and thermosets.
- Used in pre-drilled holes in foams and wood.
- Creation of a high strength thread in plastic & wood.
- Wear-free, Versatile and anti-corrosion.
- Allowing repeated tightening and loosening of bolted fastenings.
- Various installation opportunities.
- Installation Process: Pressing-In, ultrasound embedding, heat embedding (local melting of the plastic).
- Excellent performance in foam materials where flashing is a greater problem due to the searching nature of the plastic.