Brass Switchgear Parts
Load Break Switch Parts
Brass Protective Relays
Switch Gear Fuses
Switch Fuse Units
Brass Nut Plate
Switch Gear Lightning Arrestors
Low Voltage Switchgear Parts
Brass Switch Terminal Contact
Material: Brass, High Conductive Copper, Aluminium
- Designed to operate under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- The tumbler switch with ordinary fuse is the simplest form of switchgear and is used to control and protect lights and other equipment in homes, offices etc.
- Intended for use as distribution panels, switchboards, panels and control and automation units integrated in power distribution systems, control and automation systems.
- Used for switching, controlling and protecting the electrical circuits and equipment.
- Completely Reliable: With the continued trend of interconnection and the increasing capacity of generating stations, the need for a reliable switchgear has become of paramount importance.
- Absolutely certain discrimination: When fault occurs on any section of the power system, the switchgear must be able to discriminate between the faulty section and the healthy section.
- Quick Operation: When fault occurs on any part of the power system, the switchgear must operate quickly so that no damage is done to generators, transformers and other equipment by the short-circuit currents.
- Provision for manual control: A switchgear must have provision for manual control. In case the electrical (or electronics) control fails, the necessary operation can be carried out through manual control.
- Allow for configuring a wide range of electric installations based on LV, HV or MV switch gears.
- During normal operation, switchgear permits to switch on or off generators, transmission lines, distributors and other electrical equipment.
- Switchgear detects the fault and disconnects the unhealthy section from the system.
- During maintenance, the availability of the right kind of spares at the right time ensures uninterrupted or minimal downtimes.
- Enables users to identify and procure the catalogued parts accurately and speedily.
- Makes the entire maintenance process speedy, Reduces the downtime.