Brass Spring Anchors
Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
- To facilitate extension spring fastening and adjustment.
- Quickest, most efficient and Economical way to secure the ends of an extension spring.
- Secures the ends of extension Springs.
- Used for locking telescoping tubes, securing bracket assemblies, anchoring clevis fittings, hinge pins, cotter pin replacement or setting up jigs and fixtures.
- Offers a convenient and easy means to mount and adjust spring.
- Adjustable, Rugged and Easy to use.
- Thick walled spring steel, guaranteed grip in the hole.
- Fastening to itself, screws and/or nails unnecessary.
- Efficient and productive assembly system.
- Utilizing a standard threaded hole spring anchors offer either a mounting hole or grove for the extension spring to attach.
- Adjusted with the spring connected, without twisting the spring.