Brass Pipe Fittings
Brass Pipe Tee
Brass Pipe Nipples
Brass Pipe Hex Plug
Brass Forged Union Elbow
Brass Pipe Union
Brass Pipe Elbow
Brass Forged Union Tee
Brass Hex Bushing
Brass Pipe Adapters
Brass Pipe Coupling
Brass Forged Male Elbow
Material: Brass, Copper, Aluminium, CDA 360 Brass, Forging Brass, Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel
- Manufactured for low, medium and high pressure pipe lines.
- Application suitability in areas like air conditioner, refrigerator, automobile; choice of different heat treatment like annealing, normalizing, tempering, carburizing, induction hardening among others.
- For connecting pipes or fittings of different types.
- For plumbing, Construction, Marine and General Engineering Applications.
- Used in Pressurized piping systems, though there is some overlap with fittings for low-pressure or non-pressurized systems.
- Threads conform to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1.
- Contain less than .25% lead by weight.
- Meets functional requirements of SAE J530 and SAE J531.
- Threads made to Dryseal standards.
- Available in both forging and extrusions.
- Corrosion Resistance, Ductility at high temperatures and low magnetic permeability.
- Precision Thread Construction to ensure leak free and reliable systems.
- Working pressure calculated in accordance with power piping code ANSI B31.1 and refinery piping code ANSI B31.3
- To be tight enough to avoid leakage if a pipe thread sealant is used.
- Before you attempt to loosen or tighten any connection, make sure the system is not pressurized.
We can manufacture and export Brass Pipe Fittings as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us