Brass Nickel Parts
Nickel Plated Screws
Nickel Plated Machining Parts
Nickel Plated Lathe Parts
Nickel Plated Bolts
Brass Round Tower Bolts
Nickel Plated Earth Tag
Nickel Plated Cable Glands
Nickel Plated Stamping Parts
Material: Brass, Nickel, Nickel Plated Brass, Electrolyte Brass
- Designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EDPM, Neoprene and Silicone.
- Allows connection of fitting with threads to extend tubing possibilities in water cooled system.
- Suitable for cold and hot water as well as steam.
- Frequently used in food processing to prevent contamination with iron.
- Secure connection with flange or threaded snap elbows.
- Used in applications where uniformity of deposit or tight dimensional control is required, Electroless nickel deposits are the process of choice.
- In applications where parts are flexed, formed, or bent after plating, Sulfamate or Watts nickel plating is preferred.
- Allows Quick Mounting directly on connector.
- Provide a tensile strong and liquid tight connection.
- Creates a corrosion resistant coating that will protect the base metal from oxidizing and rusting.
- Allow to solder to difficult metals.
- Provides Quick and Easy Installation.
- Electroless Nickel creates a dense alloy coating of nickel and phosphorus.
- Electroless Nickel deposits are primarily used where corrosion resistance, wear resistance, hardness and lubricity characteristics are desirable.
- Often used as an undercoating to improve reflectivity and levelling to smooth out surface defects.
- Bright Nickel coating also provide an excellent barrier coating to reduce porosity and improve corrosion resistance.
- Provide an excellent diffusion barrier, have an excellent ductility, improved corrosion resistant and solder readily.