Brass Neutral Links
Neutral Links 4 way
Neutral Links 12 way
Single Pole Neutral Links
Neutral Links 8 way
Neutral Links 24 way
Double Pole Neutral Links
Neutral Links 1 meter
Neutral Links 36 Way
- High grade Brass, Copper, Aluminium, CDA 360 Brass, Free Cutting Brass Grade I and grade II, IS 319 Type(I), or BS 249 Type (I), Copper – BS 2872 CZ 112
Application of Brass Neutral Links
- Can be used for switching and isolating in conjunction with fuse switch disconnector and NH-Fuse bases instead of NH-Links.
- Used as a Switch disconnector for any electrical connection.
- Prevent Short Circuit and Protect electric circuit from damage caused by overload in the form of Circuit breaker & so on.
- Provides a low impedance path to the earth to prevent hazardous voltages from appearing on equipment.
- Used as a crucial component in Junction boxes, distribution boards, ELCBs, MCBs, Switchgears etc.
- Finds wide application in industries like telecommunication, electrical and electronic industries.
Benefits of Neutral Links
- Highly Durable and Corrosion Resistant.
- Resistant to high temperature and it can be worked in fluctuating power.
- Pre-drilled fixing holes for ease of installation.
- Available with or without mounting base as per custom specification.
- Comes with multi socket and screws so that it accommodates many neutral wires to minimize space and enhance performance.
- Neutral Links are available in various sizes and capacities with stunning dimensions and high grade materials.
- Designed with the minimizing issues during installation.
- The Screws minimize the risk of shearing, stripping and cross threading while each hole is clearly identified with an engraved number.
- Higher current carrying capacity of equipment due to low power dissipation of the copper solid links.
- Provides a lower value of fault loop impedance.
- Allowing for faster and more reliable operation of protection devices in the event of a fault.