Brass Hose Fittings
Brass Hose Tap Connectors
Brass 3 Way Hose Connector
Brass Hose Union
Brass Hose Elbow
Brass Hose Tap Adaptors
Brass Male Hose Fitting Adaptors
Brass Hose Flare Connectors
Brass Hose Barb Fittings
Brass Hose Swivel Elbow
Brass Hose Tee
Brass Inverted Flare Connectors
Material: Brass, CDA 360 Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Alloy 360, Alloy 377, Stainless Steel: Type 303, 304 and 316
- Like all fittings, to prevent frost damage the brass hose fittings should be drained down with any valve left on the open position.
- For Industrial air and non-potable water service.
- Compressor lines, pneumatic tools, low-pressure spray.
- Construction air and water transfer.
- Lead-free option for potable water service.
- Crush-resistant and corrosion-resistant brass connections
- Provide more strength than the plastic style fittings.
- Feature stainless steel ball valves with seals for a leak free connection even at pressure.
- Also available with brass grip ring for a tight grip on the hose and stainless steel spring-mounted ball bearing to prevent the hose connector blowing off the tap even at high pressure.
- Vibration and Corrosion Resistance.
- Safe by design concept which enables safe no fuss hose assembly.
- Permanent leak proof attachment.
- Ergonomic and practical design.
- Special Sizes, Configurations and Thread Specifications are available on request.
- Threads are manufactured to highest quality standards and tolerance.
- All SAE dimensioned low pressure reinforced rubber and elastomeric general service air and water hoses, low pressure hydraulic and contractor water hoses.
- Worm gear clamps or crimp ferrules are required.
- Standard Compliance (Thread Ends): SAE J476, J512, J514, J516.