Brass Fastener Washers
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass Washers are used for preventing galvanic corrosion, particularly by insulating steel screws from aluminium surfaces.
- General Range of Brass Washers are available for Structural Reinforcement.
- Brass Washers are used for ground bonding where a metal lug or object must be electrically bonded to a surface.
- Standard Range of Brass Washers are used in plumbing for tap fittings.
- Precision Brass Washers are widely available for general fastening and installation applications in various industrial sectors.
- Available in Metallic or non-metallic type brass washers to prevent rotation relative to the shaft or fastener.
- Brass Washers distribute the pressure of the nut evenly over a surface without damage.
- Standard range of brass washers ensure that the nut is pressed against a smooth surface to reduce the chances of loosening over time.
- Brass Washers are available with wide range of surface and slot types; also custom brass washers are available upon request.
- Require hardened steel and brass washers to prevent the loss of pre-load due to Brinelling after the torque is applied.
- Three Steps of manufacturing Brass Washers including Heading, Thread Rolling and Coating.
- Brass Washers are available with different types of finishing and coating include Chrome, Nickle, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Electrolytic Tin and more.
- Ensure a tighter join with a brass washer, or pre-load it with a wave washer.
- Depending upon material, Brass Washer also insulate, seal or provide an electrical connection.