Brass Fastener Washers
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass Washers are used for preventing galvanic corrosion, particularly by insulating steel screws from aluminium surfaces.
- General Range of Brass Washers are available for Structural Reinforcement.
- Brass Washers are used for ground bonding where a metal lug or object must be electrically bonded to a surface.
- Standard Range of Brass Washers are used in plumbing for tap fittings.
- Precision Brass Washers are widely available for general fastening and installation applications in various industrial sectors.
- Available in Metallic or non-metallic type brass washers to prevent rotation relative to the shaft or fastener.
- Brass Washers distribute the pressure of the nut evenly over a surface without damage.
- Standard range of brass washers ensure that the nut is pressed against a smooth surface to reduce the chances of loosening over time.
- Brass Washers are available with wide range of surface and slot types; also custom brass washers are available upon request.
- Require hardened steel and brass washers to prevent the loss of pre-load due to Brinelling after the torque is applied.
- Three Steps of manufacturing Brass Washers including Heading, Thread Rolling and Coating.
- Brass Washers are available with different types of finishing and coating include Chrome, Nickle, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Electrolytic Tin and more.
- Ensure a tighter join with a brass washer, or pre-load it with a wave washer.
- Depending upon material, Brass Washer also insulate, seal or provide an electrical connection.
We can manufacture and export Brass Fasteners Washer as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us