Brass Fastener Rivets
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass Rivets are used to fix wood to metal, or two piece of metal to each other.
- Brass Rivets are widely used where reliability and safety is important.
- General Range of Brass Rivets are used in manufacturing process.
- Applicable in structural parts of aircraft.
- Standard Range of Brass Rivets are widely used in application where light weight and high strength are critical.
- Custom Range of Brass rivets are widely used in general fastening and installation applications.
- Brass Rivets are ideal for use in electrical equipment due to in conductivity and for manufacturing function items where decorative appeal is required.
- Brass Rivets are simplest, oldest and most reliable type of fasteners.
- Brass Rivets are corrosion resistance, High strength after cold healing, conductivity and aesthetic appeal.
- The cold forming process increases the strength of brass rivets.
- Brass Rivets preferably not welded as deformation and modification of material properties can occur.
- Brass Rivets are heat treated to add strength and hardness.
- Insufficient to resist seismic loading.
- The purpose of hole is to reduce the amount of force needed for application by rolling the tubular portion outward.
- Three Steps of manufacturing Brass Rivets including Heading, Thread Rolling, Slotting and Coating.
- Brass Rivets are available with different types of finishing and coating include Chrome, Nickle, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Electrolytic Tin and more.
- General range of Brass Rivets are available in several types, sizes, threads and versions.