Brass Fastener Rivets
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass Rivets are used to fix wood to metal, or two piece of metal to each other.
- Brass Rivets are widely used where reliability and safety is important.
- General Range of Brass Rivets are used in manufacturing process.
- Applicable in structural parts of aircraft.
- Standard Range of Brass Rivets are widely used in application where light weight and high strength are critical.
- Custom Range of Brass rivets are widely used in general fastening and installation applications.
- Brass Rivets are ideal for use in electrical equipment due to in conductivity and for manufacturing function items where decorative appeal is required.
- Brass Rivets are simplest, oldest and most reliable type of fasteners.
- Brass Rivets are corrosion resistance, High strength after cold healing, conductivity and aesthetic appeal.
- The cold forming process increases the strength of brass rivets.
- Brass Rivets preferably not welded as deformation and modification of material properties can occur.
- Brass Rivets are heat treated to add strength and hardness.
- Insufficient to resist seismic loading.
- The purpose of hole is to reduce the amount of force needed for application by rolling the tubular portion outward.
- Three Steps of manufacturing Brass Rivets including Heading, Thread Rolling, Slotting and Coating.
- Brass Rivets are available with different types of finishing and coating include Chrome, Nickle, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Electrolytic Tin and more.
- General range of Brass Rivets are available in several types, sizes, threads and versions.
We can manufacture and export Brass Rivets as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us