Brass Fastener Bolts
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass Bolts are used for the assembly of two unthreaded components, with the aid of a nut.
- General Range of Brass Bolts are suitable for softwood, hardwood or masonry with a nylon plug.
- Standard Range of Brass Bolts are used across varying application in many types of industry.
- Precision Brass Bolts are widely used in all general fastening and Installation applications.
- Brass Bolts are excellent for Outdoor Timber Construction.
- Brass bolts meet the needs of many different applications and come in a variety of different standard grades.
- Brass Bolts are available with different styles, lengths, finishes, and materials.
- Durable design of Brass Bolts, guaranteeing the highest quality, safety and individuality.
- Brass Bolts provide enhanced corrosion characteristics.
- Water Resistant, Anti-Corrosive and Aesthetically Pleasing.
- Brass Bolts may consist self-drilling point and unique turbo rifled shank provides easy driving and reduced splitting.
- Three Steps of manufacturing Brass Bolts including Heading, Thread Rolling and Coating.
- Brass Bolts are available with different types of finishing and coating include Chrome, Nickle, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Electrolytic Tin and more.
- Brass Bolts provide safe finish installation by not exposing the threads.
- Customized specification for Brass Bolts are available on request.