Brass Fastener Anchors
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass Anchors are suitable for Solid brick, light concrete, hollow core concrete, panels and timbers.
- General range of Brass Anchors are suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Standard Brass Anchors have versatile use for thermoplastic and thermoset plastic mouldings, with through-hole or blind hole thread.
- Precision Brass Anchors are ideally suited for efficient insertion assembly in conjunction with all metric screws.
- Brass Anchors are widely used for General Fastening and installation application.
- Brass Anchors are available with Larger Bearing Area and acts as a Socket.
- Internal Tapering to enable the brass anchor to expand and to self-lock the suspension rod into position.
- The Brass Anchor body in knurled for improved performance.
- General range of Brass Anchors are available with great ease Fixture can be removed and replaced.
- With Metric Thread, Brass Anchors have a gentle taper and knurled outside surface.
- Brass Anchors are available in pre-formed and pre-drilled receiving holes; the three cutting slots provide a firm embedding in the base material.
- Pre-formed and pre-bored pick-up holes provide a non-stressed, solid connection in the base material of Brass Anchors.
- Three Steps of manufacturing Brass Anchors including Heading, Thread Rolling, Slotting and Coating.
- Brass Anchors are available with different types of finishing and coating include Chrome, Nickle, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Electrolytic Tin and more.
We can manufacture and export Brass Anchors as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us