Brass Fastener Anchors
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass Anchors are suitable for Solid brick, light concrete, hollow core concrete, panels and timbers.
- General range of Brass Anchors are suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Standard Brass Anchors have versatile use for thermoplastic and thermoset plastic mouldings, with through-hole or blind hole thread.
- Precision Brass Anchors are ideally suited for efficient insertion assembly in conjunction with all metric screws.
- Brass Anchors are widely used for General Fastening and installation application.
- Brass Anchors are available with Larger Bearing Area and acts as a Socket.
- Internal Tapering to enable the brass anchor to expand and to self-lock the suspension rod into position.
- The Brass Anchor body in knurled for improved performance.
- General range of Brass Anchors are available with great ease Fixture can be removed and replaced.
- With Metric Thread, Brass Anchors have a gentle taper and knurled outside surface.
- Brass Anchors are available in pre-formed and pre-drilled receiving holes; the three cutting slots provide a firm embedding in the base material.
- Pre-formed and pre-bored pick-up holes provide a non-stressed, solid connection in the base material of Brass Anchors.
- Three Steps of manufacturing Brass Anchors including Heading, Thread Rolling, Slotting and Coating.
- Brass Anchors are available with different types of finishing and coating include Chrome, Nickle, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Electrolytic Tin and more.