Brass Expansion Anchors
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
- Applicable in concrete, solid bricks, natural stone, clinker, sand-lime bricks, solid wood and composite lumber.
- For securing threaded rods, cable conduits, pipes, mounting rails, ventilation ducts, metal structures, grilles, formwork supports etc. to concrete, brick masonry, natural stone, clinker brick, sand-lime brick, hardwood and solid brick.
- Also useful with Light Weight Rail Fixings.
- Available with metric interior thread.
- High retaining values, turn-proof and slip-proof
- High bearing area and Functions, Also as a Socket.
- The body is Knurled for Improved Performance Fixture can be removed and replaced.
- Embossed Surface with Two Strips and Four Segments.
- Corrosion Resistant and Hence Can Be Used in All Environments.
- Embossed Surface provides extra grip.
- Designed for consistent performance in cracked and uncracked concrete.
- Suitable base materials are normal weight, sand lightweight concrete and grouted concrete masonry.
- Inside Conical shape ensures equal expansion of segments while screwing.
- Allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading.
- Once screw is tightened, the internal cone expands and holds it firm and tight thus offering a better anchoring grip.