Brass Electrical Accessories
Material: Brass, Free Cutting Brass, High-Grade Brass, Copper
- For testing, installation and safety.
- Used for different kind of applications in automobile, plumbing, construction, power, communication, electrical and many other industries.
- For mounting, control units, intrinsically safe power insulators and pre-assembled plugs with cables.
- Found usage in diverse segments.
- Available in different sizes, dimensions, weight, designs and shapes.
- Appreciated for their ability to withstand high electricity load and disturbances.
- Corrosion Resistant and Less prone to damage.
- Designed to operate under the environmental conditions as described in ETS 300 019-1-4 class 4.1 E.
- Weather Resistant, Flame Resistant and Explosion Resistant.
- Easy to install, safe and strong.
- Increase the electrical energy efficiency.
- Electrical Accessories and electrical equipment fitted in conformity with international standards.
- Electrical Accessories are associated with the electrical wiring of a domestic installation.
- Also available with Accessories for electrical installation, wire connections, conduit installation, surface trunking system and more.