Brass Earthing Equipment
Copper Test Bond
Brass Test Clamps
Brass Earth Bars
Square Test Clamps
Tower Bond Clamp
Copper Tape Clip
Road to Tape Clamp
Material: Brass, Copper, Carbon Steel, Aluminium
- Designed to provide a connection between metallic, non-current carrying parts and the earthing parts.
- Ideal for protecting against line surges, lightning and contact with higher voltage lines.
- Ideal for deep driving.
- Protection of Buildings and installations against lightening.
- Ideal for non-corrosive dry atmosphere and for corrosive or humid conditions.
- Low carbon-steel-core ensures high tensile strength.
- Highly Corrosion Resistant.
- Offer low resistance to earth and excellent resistant to corrosion.
- Also available as per custom specification and requirements.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) i.e. limitation of electromagnetic disturbances.
- Threading formed by cold rolling process (stronger than cut-threads), ensuring strength of the metallurgical bond.
- Produced by Electrolytically bonding steel-core with 99.95 % pure copper.
- Correct Operation of the electricity supply network ensure more power efficiency.