A1 A2 Cable Glands
Brass, Aluminium, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Nickle Brass, Carbon Steel, Galvanized Steel
Application of A1 A2 Cable Glands
- Indoor and Outdoor for use with all types of Unarmoured Cables.
- Provide a Single Pull Resistant seal on the outer sheath of unarmoured cables.
- Secures outer sheath of cables.
- For all types of Unarmoured and Braid Armoured Cables.
- Suitable for most climatic conditions, weatherproof and waterproof.
- Used for terminating unarmoured cables are only suitable for fixed installation.
- It used for sealing cables passing through gland plates.
Benefits of A1 A2 Cable Glands
- Designed with outer displacement seal.
- Robust and Heavy Duty Design.
- Deluge Protected.
- Durable and suitable to be used in hazardous areas.
- A1 A2 Cable Glands are used for all circular, unarmoured plastic or rubber sheathed cables.
- Tested to BS 6121: Part 1: 1989 and EN 50262:1999.
- Yielding an electrical bond between the armour cable and the gland.
- Gland Rated to IP66 with use of suitable sealing washer or thread sealant at gland surface.
- Used for guaranteed strength and performance.
- Cable must be clamped to prevent pulling or twisting.
- The surface of the enclosure should be sufficiently flat and rigid to make both the IP joint, and earth contact where needed.
We can manufacture and export A1 A2 Cable Glands as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us