A1 A2 Cable Glands
Brass, Aluminium, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Nickle Brass, Carbon Steel, Galvanized Steel
Application of A1 A2 Cable Glands
- Indoor and Outdoor for use with all types of Unarmoured Cables.
- Provide a Single Pull Resistant seal on the outer sheath of unarmoured cables.
- Secures outer sheath of cables.
- For all types of Unarmoured and Braid Armoured Cables.
- Suitable for most climatic conditions, weatherproof and waterproof.
- Used for terminating unarmoured cables are only suitable for fixed installation.
- It used for sealing cables passing through gland plates.
Benefits of A1 A2 Cable Glands
- Designed with outer displacement seal.
- Robust and Heavy Duty Design.
- Deluge Protected.
- Durable and suitable to be used in hazardous areas.
- A1 A2 Cable Glands are used for all circular, unarmoured plastic or rubber sheathed cables.
- Tested to BS 6121: Part 1: 1989 and EN 50262:1999.
- Yielding an electrical bond between the armour cable and the gland.
- Gland Rated to IP66 with use of suitable sealing washer or thread sealant at gland surface.
- Used for guaranteed strength and performance.
- Cable must be clamped to prevent pulling or twisting.
- The surface of the enclosure should be sufficiently flat and rigid to make both the IP joint, and earth contact where needed.